Deal Dubs cares about its customers which is why all our campervans are covered by our commercial vehicle insurance. Fully comprehensive main driver insurance, UK breakdown cover, cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils and equipment, cooking gas, tea & coffee and lots of other little extras.

The details of our policy are available below in downloadable PDF documents. We strongly recommend that you take out personal travel insurance for you and your party before travel.

For any questions on our insurance policy then please contact us.

Requirements for Hiring

  1. Hire is available from ages 23-75 years old only
  2. Copy of the photocard drivers’ licence (Address & ID must be up to date)
  3. Two forms of proof of address (Must meet all mentioned criteria below)
  4. We require a cleared a traceable security deposit (BACS, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Cheque etc. – This is 30% of the overall charge of your hire to confirm booking (T&C’s apply)
  5. Signed rental agreement featuring all drivers wishing to drive the vehicle

Additional criteria

  1. Must meet the specified age limit within our policy and have at least 2 years driving experience (Full UK or EU Licence)
  2. Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x Sp30’s, 3pts each) without referral to our insurers. Any single conviction totalling 6 points+ will require referral to our insurance company.
  3. No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years

The following documentation is acceptable for proof of address alongside the drivers licence
You must provide the following: -

  • 1 utility bill / statement (primary form of proof)
  • 1 of the documents listed below (secondary proof)

Key document criteria:-

  • Both must be dated within 90 days of the hire date
  • The address & name on your licence must match both documents

What is acceptable:-

Utilities are as follows: Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Council tax or Landline

1 of the following alongside a utility:-

  • TV/internet/landline telephone bill (Including Sky/Virgin/BT etc.)

  • Bank or Credit Statement
  • Credit card bill / statement
  • Mortgage/pension statement. HMRC & DWP documentation is acceptable in addition to one valid utility bill/utility statement

  • Mobile Phone Bills (subject to being under the age of 25. Will require referral to our insurance company)

What is declined:-

  • Any document relating to insurance.
  • Any document that does not meet the above mentioned criteria – please contact us if you are unsure.